Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park is dedicated to providing premier holiday experiences to our new and returning guests.
BIG4 Batemans Bay is a proud winner of the esteemed Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for consistently earning great reviews from our guests.
Read some of the most recent testimonials here, and have your own say.
The Caravan Industry Association of Australia provides a National Accreditation Program to improve the standards of businesses in the caravan industry by offering tools such as documented policies and procedures to increase efficiency of operations.
BIG4 Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park has been awarded this accreditation for complying with the following criteria:
- Legal compliance
- Environmental management
- Customer service
- Risk management
This accreditation provides many benefits for our guests, including:
- We are committed to providing you with a quality service
- We adhere to stringent security and safety measures
- We abide by a code of conduct for customer service, complaints handling and general feedback
- We have procedures and schedules in place for regular maintenance, cleaning and repairs
- We implement procedures to minimise risk, and have emergency and evacuation procedures
The Gumnut Awards is an environmental evaluation program for holiday parks and other suppliers to the tourism industry.
The program was developed by the Caravan and Camping Industry Association of NSW and is independently assessed by the University of Western Sydney.
The Awards acknowledge caravan and camping businesses who have shown dedication to environmental sustainability and socially responsible management.