Specialising in rare and exotic species, Mogo Wildlife Park is committed to the survival of endangered animals.
A full day visit is required to see everything the wildlife park has to offer. Here you can:
- Get up close and personal with plenty of animals including white lions, meerkats and even the new rhino!
- Attend the fun and informative keeper talks
- Score unique gifts in the Wild Thing gift shop
- Enjoy a picnic by the BBQ Areas
- Check out the different events and workshops held throughout the year
Mogo Wildlife Park is only a 10 minute drive from our holiday park here in Batemans Bay where we have a great selection of caravan sites, as well as affordable accommodation, for you to choose from for your next family holiday.
If you prefer experiencing nature and wildlife out in the open, there are plenty of National Parks surrounding the Eurobodalla Coast for you to discover.