19 May 2017
How does 10 days of live music, theatre, film, visual arts, literature and creative workshops sound to you?
Amazing? We thought so! The River of Art Festival is one of our favourite annual events and includes something for the whole family.
Last year's festival included things like:
- Special dance performances
- Local resident portrait collections
- Showcase of Aboriginal art and history
- Performances by local musicians and artists
- Market stalls with local handicrafts and produce
- and much, much more!
See this year's official event program here!
BIG4 Batemans Bay has a spectacular location and is the ideal place to base yourself for events in our region. Take a look at our wide range of accommodation options and book your stay for the festival today!