13 October 2021
COVIDSafe GUEST CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For the safety of our guests and team and to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park must abide by the following:
- All guests 16 years and older are required to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccination. All unvaccinated children under 16 must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult at all times.
Please DO NOT visit BIG4 Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park if you or any other member of your family are awaiting test results, is unwell with respiratory symptoms, even if only mild - please rest assured you can amend your dates with no charges incurred.
- If you or a member of your booking party develops respiratory symptoms or fever whilst staying with us or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, even if only mild symptoms, YOU MUST:
- Advise BIG4 Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park calling 02 4472 4048.
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19
- Self-isolate until the test results are received.
- Face masks must be worn in all indoor communal areas (including reception, amenities, laundries, camp kitchen and recreation room)
- QR Check-in at time of arrival
- A mandatory Guest Declaration form must be returned prior to arrival. This must include the names of all guests in your booking and confirmation you have read and will abide by these Conditions of Entry.
- Social Distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres in communal areas. In order to achieve this, please:
- Ensure only 1 person, per booking, enters the Reception area
- A maximum of 2 persons inside Reception at any one time.
- Follow the maximum number signs in all communal areas throughout the park including the camp kitchen, amenities, laundries and recreation room.
- During your stay if you require assistance, please call the office on 4472 4048 to reduce visits to our Reception
- For all indoor gatherings a maximum of 10 people
- For outdoor gatherings a maximum of 20 people
- Guests must abide by safe practice and hygiene rules, including frequent handwashing with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds or hand sanitiser both before and after entering communal facilities, and/or before and after any contact with surfaces that are used by more than one person.
- Guests must abide by safe respiratory hygiene, including avoiding touching your face and ensuring you cover your mouth and nose when you cough and/or sneeze with either a tissue that you dispose of immediately after use or your bent elbow and then washing your hands.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or touching anyone, outside of your booking party.
- No visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park. It is a Government requirement that a record is held of all persons in the park at any one time.
- Children must always be supervised in the park, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- As directed by the NSW Premier, guests need to take ownership of their own health and safety to help protect everyone.
- BBQ areas are open for cooking of food only, please do not have more than one person per booking at a BBQ and remember social distancing rules. No communal cooking utensils will be provided.
Your enjoyment and the safety of all our guests, staff and the wider community is our top priority. To this effect, our already vigilant team have been trained in COVID-19 best practice hygiene and cleaning procedures.
We ask that you please follow any instructions given by our team and continue to abide by the current NSW Government Public Health Order directions regarding COVID-19 restrictions for the wellbeing of all.